Internet Explorer 4.0 required.
- To access GISonline, Client for Microsoft Networks need to be installed. To do this open Control Panel and right click on Network Neighborhood. Next click on Add and then click on Client and press OK. On the list on the left side select Microsoft on the list on the right, click Client for Microsoft Networks then click OK. Your computer will have to reboot.
- The AutoDesk MapGuide Plug-in is required. If you have never used an AutoDesk MapGuide enabled web site, you can download the plug-in software free-of-charge from the AutoDesk web-site. If you enter the site without first installing the plug-in, it will be automatically downloaded and may require a few minutes.
- The GIS Internet Application requires Internet Explorer Version 4.0. If you do not have Internet Explorer 4.0, you can download the software free-of-charge from the Microsoft web site. You must have a connection to the Internet either through a phone line or a Local Area Network. A minimum of a 28.8bps connection is required for adequate performance.
- Be sure that the display properties for your computer or workstation are set to the "High Color" setting (16 bit, or 65000 colors). Consult the documentation for your computer if your are unsure of how to set the display properties. Familiarize yourself with the functions of the various buttons and controls on the web application. An
online tutorial has been provided that will show you how to manipulate the map display and perform queries on the mapping data.
- You must accept the disclaimer for the data. Once you accept the disclaimer, the GIS Internet Application will start.
For more information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2001 City of
All Rights Reserved.